Reservations for JAZZFEST are taken up to 1 month in advance at 10:00 am CENTRAL TIME ZONE, ie (if you need a reservation on April 23rd then you would call March 23rd). There are no exceptions to these rules, sorry. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS BY EMAIL OR VOICE MESSAGE. You MUST speak to a live person to get a reservation.
- We will be open for dinner on Sunday April 26th and Sunday May 3rd.
Planning a party? Don’t forget we cater. Click above to see catering menu and photos.
- DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE. T-SHIRTS, GIFT CARDS, and POSTERS. We have some cute green girls shirts for St. Patricks Day
Come early and stay late
• Visit us for dinner in Uptown New Orleans at 8324 Oak Street (map) | 504-861-0886
• Hours: 5pm-10pm (Mon-Thurs). 5pm-10:30 (Fri & Sat). Closed Sunday.
• Parties of 4 and under are seated on a first come, first served basis. Arriving early is recommended to avoid a long wait.
• Reservations are required for parties of five or more and are taken up to 30 days in advance.
• Dress code is casual, come as you are.
Some of our favorites straight from the kitchen
Find us at:
8324 Oak Street, New Orleans, LA
We’d love to hear from by phone: (504) 861-0886), email: email@example.com, or the form below.
For reservations, please contact us at (504) 861-0886.
We only take reservations for parties of 5 or more through the phone. We do not accept reservation requests by email or the web form.